It’s been a tough year, especially on our little people, and I wanted to do something special for a well-deserving child. I’ve teamed up with fifteen other creative businesses to offer a bumper prize giveaway.
How do I enter?
1. Decide who you want to nominate
First, decide who you wish to nominate. Nominated children must be six years of age or under.
2. Comment on one of the giveaway posts
To enter, comment on one of the original competition announcements on Instagram or Facebook with the first name of your nominated child and why they deserve to win!
3. Follow each of our contributing businesses
To thank our contributing business you’ll also need to follow each of them on either Facebook or Instagram – you can find links to their profiles below.
What is in the prize
We have no less than 16 businesses, including Twinkle and Me, contributing to the bumper prize you could win for your little one. We can’t give enough thanks to our wonderful contributors!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Twinkle & Me whose registered office is at 8 Bancord Avenue, CT65EN.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of any of the participating companies and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
- To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must
- Comment on either this Facebook post or this Instagram post, nominating a child aged six or under to be considered to receive the prize.
- Follow all sixteen businesses who are providing contribution to the prize. Any entries who do not meet this criteria will be excluded from the draw.
- Nominations must be made on one of the two original posts. Any nominations on other posts will be excluded from the draw.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Adults may enter more than one child. Only one nomination per child will be accepted.
- Nominated children must live in the UK.
- Entrants must be willing to provide their name, address and email to the businesses who are providing the prizes
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 25th October, 2020 at 6pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is made up of the contributed items as stated on this page.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on Instagram/Facebook within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The entrant agrees to the use of the winners first name in any publicity material, as well as their nomination reason. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Twinkle and Me will pick the winner, who will be picked at random from all complete entries per the entry rules above.
- Twinkle and Me‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following each of the contributing business as stated on this page on at least one of Facebook or Instagram.
- Twinkle and Me shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Twinkle and Me also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.